Advanced Analytics for PureCloud by eMite has a whole new look in 2019!
eMite is very excited to be releasing a brand new and refreshed version of its Advanced Analytics for PureCloud offering, now with a greater emphasis on correlating additional data sources and adding gamification to motivate employee engagement.
Advanced Analytics for PureCloud delivers business value reporting and analytics in an easy to use, visually appealing and highly configurable set of dashboards and wallboards. Customers get almost immediate value from the “Out-of-the-Box” functionality and the ability to create and configure to their own requirements using the eMite dashboards, all without needing to write any code. It is one of the most popular additions to any new PureCloud deployment.
eMite’s new solution has been completely redesigned from the ground up based on many years of customer feedback and learnings with the Genesys PureCloud solution. It includes:
- 11 new high-visibility OOTB (Out-of-the-Box) wallboards designed to be displayed on a TV wallboard or mobile device. These include a Command Center Wallboard, Grid Wallboard and several new real-time push wallboards. The new wallboards also contain many gamification elements and correlated data source examples.
- 13 new detailed dashboards, for use within the PureCloud user interface. These dashboards allow drill-down (macro to micro) functionality allowing customer to get the detail they’re after in a matter of seconds.
- Runbook capabilities that allow customers to automate a range of configurable actions and alerts based on thresholds configured with the eMite dashboards. Configurable actions include visual alerts, audio alerts, email alerts, SMS massages, phone calls and even custom bits of code.
- Genesys Premium App support which improves the provisioning process and allows customers to have eMite up and running in a matter of minutes, rather than a couple of days.
- Fully-customizable gamification capabilities that allow customers to build their own points systems and leaderboard wallboards which motivate employee engagement. Several gamification examples are now included in the OOTB wallboards.
- Access to the eMite CX (Customer Experience) Intelligence platform, allowing additional data sources (like Salesforce and Zendesk) to be onboarded into the eMite and cross-correlated with PureCloud’s data, ultimately resulting in KPI’s which are more relevant to your organization and elevating your contact center dashboards to the executive level.
- New dashboard visualizations including Word Cloud, Column Range, Bullet Graph, 3D Column and 3D Donut. Along with the ability to use a slider to select a date range.
- Updated online video training content and relevant documentation, assisting end users to learn the solution on their own timeline. Additional to this the onboarding process has been simplified and streamlined making the tool much easier to use from day one.
- A complete overhaul / clean-up of the back-end data naming conventions and schemas to bring them in line with PureCloud definitions, to further increase customer satisfaction.
- Application performance improvements providing a significant improvement in the rendering performance of the eMite dashboards.
- Support for Amazon Glacier, which will enable customers to store historical data in AWS for longer retention periods than previously possible.
For more information please reach out to us
, we’d love to hear from you!